Saturday 5 November 2011

Reactivating My Mission of Love


Ok, so It's been a while since I last posted. Sorry about that. I've finally got something to actually write now though.

I was reminded of a thought: I'm in a battle. A lot of the time I've got 'blinders' that keep me from seeing what's really going on. 



Yeah, I said it! Battle war zone! It's like a super power hidden/magical, supernatural, secret-power world, like some of those movies like 'X-Men' or something. But not exactly.
Realization: I'm not in this alone, trying to survive in this dark world, dealing with my own personal problems, and helping others deal with theirs... I'm actually a warrior.

“For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.” -Ephesians 6:12, the Bible.

Ok, re-wind, lemme explain.

  1. I surrendered
  2. I was reactivated
  3. I was reassigned my mission

Surrender 
Piercing Sword of Truth
I surrendered.

I had to fully say, 'Yes God, I WANT you'.
Then He pierced my spirit with his sword of truth, and filled me with Himself. I was awakened, I was renewed, brought to life by Him, just Himself.






I was reactivated.

Then He gave me something: He gave me a goal. A purpose. It was an odd feeling because it was a forgotten memory.

He reminded me of my 'mission' that He 'assigned' me. I'm not talking about simply a deed to do, I'm talking about when He injects it straight into your spirit. It's a thing that He's purposed for you. It's something that you've always just meant to do. And all God does is 'activate' that 'implant', or whatever you want to call it, in you.

In my case, He REMINDED me. I somehow forgot what my mission was, and lost sight of my true purpose. I was dormant.

I was reassigned my mission.

He said, “Love the people around you.” And showed me a picture/visualization of this:

A heart with the word 'LOVE' in the center. I zoomed in and saw the heart was colourized by all the names of people I know, and have connections with. Even the letters for the word 'LOVE' was made up of names.
God wants me to show His love the people around me.

Love! 
Why is this important? God's character: He showed Himself to be true, faithful, honest, right, and persistent. He knows. He know, He knows, He knows. And everything He does is motivated by love, and everything He asks us to do is also motivated by love.

Even if we don't, He does. And when we give up, He gives us what we need. He doesn't necessarily give us what we want, but He always gives us what we need.

2 comments:

  1. AAAH!!!! this post is just all around AMAZINGLY stunning. i love this.l praise got for all the reactivating and stuff that he's doing for you! This is so cool because I really feel like this is what's happening with me right now too! (esp the mission of love. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAYYY!!!! This is really cool to hear, Zoe! I'm glad you liked it, and can relate. Yup, God is awesome that way, eh?! Honestly, my favourite part about this blog post is all the pictures. It took me a long time to find the right ones that I was envisioning, but t'was worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete